Big Data is a global term that refers to extremely large, very fast, very diverse and complex that cannot be managed with traditional data management tools, includes all kinds of data and helps to provide the right information to the right person, in The right amount, at the right time, to help you make the right decisions.
Big Data can be leveraged by developing infinitely scalable data architectures, fully flexible and evolutionary, coupled with the use of cost-effective computing machines The potential infinity of knowledge embedded in this cosmic Big Data computer can help connect with all the laws of nature and enjoy their support.
• Understand Big Data and its powerful business benefits
• Know the differences between Big Data and conventional data
• Know the 4 V’s of Big Data: Volume, speed, variety and truthfulness
• Discover the three types of applications Big Data business
• Learn valuable tips on how to manage Big Data
• Conceptualize the Big Data ecosystem and its key components
• Appreciate the main technological challenges in Big Data management
• Relate to the main solutions technologies to face these challenges
Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Big Data and want to cover the needs not met by technologies existing storage and management large volumes of data.
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.