Students will explore how to manage Citrix Endpoint Management in this three day course. Venture into the cloud as students learn to manage devices, apps, and users.
- How to manage a Citrix Endpoint Management implementation in a On-premises or cloud environment
- How to perform common enterprise mobility management tasks and mobile application management
- Understand the device enrollment process
- How to perform monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting on a Citrix Endpoint Management Enterprise solution
Built for IT Professionals interested in learning how to manage Citrix Endpoint Management on-premises or cloud environments using leading practices. Potential students include Administrators and Implementers.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2008 R2 , and Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 7
- Mobile device operating systems, such as iOS and Android
- Network architecture and terminology