This e-Learning course is designed for experienced IT professionals to build the foundational administration aspects of installing, configuring and managing a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 environment.
- How to install, configure, and manage a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 site on-premises and on Citrix Cloud
- How to configure Workspace Environment Management to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumption
- App Layering skills to create and administer OS, platform, application, elastic and user layers
- Built for experienced IT Professionals new to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-prem or Citrix Cloud environment looking to gain as much information as possible in the 5-day course.
- In this course, you will learn the considerations and how-to setup a new Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop site including advanced topics as WEM and App Layering allowing fast-track preparation for the CCP-V certification.
Previous knowledge of legacy versions of Citrix Virtual Apps or Citrix Virtual Desktops is recommended.