This certification is currently closed
It is an official CMMI Institute course, which is taken after the Foundations of Capability course, which allows attendees to: Implement and enhance their capacity for engineering and development of products, solutions and services.
- By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Interpret CMMI-SVC V2.0, to serve effectively on an appraisal or process improvement team
- Know what it takes to be CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 2, 3, and beyond.
Discuss each of the Practice Areas unique to CMMI Services v2.0:
- Service Delivery Management (SDM)
- Strategic Service Management (STSM)
- Continuity (CONT)
- Incident Resolution and Prevention (IRP)
This class should be attended by anyone who has had Foundations of Capability and may be:
- Heavily involved in CMMI-SVC V2.0-based improvement
- A candidate CMMI-SVC V2.0 appraisal team member
- Interested in becoming a Certified CMMI Associate or Certified CMMI Professional, and would like to know more about CMMI-SVC for the exam.
- Simply interested in learning about CMMI Services V2.0.