This certification is currently closed
This course teaches the participants with the required skills which are required for implementing Citrix ADC (formerly Citrix NetScaler) components including secure load balancing, high availability, and NetScaler management. Participants will be learning of how to configure your NetScaler environments to address traffic delivery and management requirements including load balancing, availability, and NetScaler operation management.
- On completion of this course, you will be able to accomplish:
- Knowing about the functionality and capabilities of the NetScaler
- Knowing the basic network architecture of NetScaler
- Obtaining, installing, and managing the NetScaler licenses
- Usage of SSL to secure the NetScaler
- Knowing to optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Knowing to customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Tools and techniques for troubleshooting common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Understanding and creating advanced policies including Rewrite, Responder and Content Switching and Compression etc.
- Implementing Optimization techniques to speed up the application access.
- Configuring the advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
- Knowing about the functionality and characteristics of the NetScaler SDX platform
Any individual responsible for deploying or managing NetScaler environments
- Basic experience in networking
- Having experience in using TCP/IP, HTTP protocols, and the OSI model
- Knowledge of server load balancing and content switching concepts will be added advantages.
- To be familiar with Web server software
- To be familiar with DNS, SSL, and compression concepts