In this course you will learn how to deploy and manage Web App Firewall to protect web applications against different types of attacks.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you will learn how to configure your Citrix networking environment to address application services security requirements with Citrix Web App Firewall; automate and manage network services for scale-out of application architectures with Citrix Application Delivery Management; and optimize Citrix ADC-managed application delivery traffic.
- After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Write PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to operate the adaptive learning engine
- Configure Citrix Web App Firewall to protect web applications
- Utilize ADC 12.x Secure Insight to monitor, manage, and report on Application Services security
Built for IT Professionals with extensive App Delivery and Security and Citrix ADC experience. This course is built for IT Professionals who are responsible for defining the overall structure or architecture of a Citrix App Delivery and Security environment. This course encompasses advanced Citrix App Delivery and Security configurations and leading Citrix design principles.
- Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course/courses:
- CNS-225: Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Traffic Management
- Or CNS-227: Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway