In this expert level 5-day training course you will be exposed to advanced networking and NetScaler concepts and configurations. Through lecture, lab exercises, and real-world case studies, you will learn to look critically at environment requirements, constraints, and business drivers to create a complex Citrix networking solution.
- After completing this course you should be able to:
- Identify and prioritize business drivers, constraints, and requirements using the Citrix Consulting methodology
- Assess environment requirements and learn to apply leading design principles to address them in a multi-site NetScaler deployment
- Apply advanced authentication and load balancing principles
- Utilize NetScaler Management and Analytics System for automation and orchestration
- Identify steps to take in advanced trouble shooting scenarios
IT Professionals who are responsible for defining the overall structure or architecture of a Citrix networking environment.
- Attendees should meet the following prerequsites:
- Comprehensive understanding of basic and intermediate NetScaler features and functionalities.
- Proficiency in the topics covered in CNS-220; CNS-222; and CNS-320 is required.