Designed for experienced IT professionals this course builds on foundational implementation and management skills by introducing scalability, redundancy and security configurations.
- After completing this course you should be able to:
- Implement advanced administration concepts such as backups, disaster recovery, scalability and redundancy consideration for a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7 Site
- Employ Advanced troubleshooting techniques to troubleshoot Citrix Apps and Desktop 7
- Apply Security considerations and configurations for Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 site including multi-site management using zones
Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment or Citrix Cloud looking to expand their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops skills to an advanced level. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 Site.
- Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Strong foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.
- Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking either CWS-215 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud or CMB-318 – Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7, App Layering, and WEM Administration (Fast-Track)
- Recommended prerequisites:
- CWS-215 – Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud