You will learn advance features to optimize management of your app and desktop images by building and combining App Layers and Workspace Environment Management, which can improve logon times, centralize user settings management, optimize the performance of machines running the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA).
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- How to implement advanced administration concepts such as backups, disaster recovery, scalability and redundancy consideration for a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7 Site
- How to configure Workspace Environment Management to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumptionApp Layering skills such as how to create and administer OS, platform, application, elastic and user layers
This course is built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment or Citrix Cloud looking to expand their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops skills to an advanced level. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 Site.
- Strong foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7. Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course:
- CWS-215 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud.