Learn to install and configure a highly available Citrix Provisioning farm according to leading practices. In this course, you will learn about the architecture, communication, and processes that make up Citrix Provisioning to be successful with deploying and managing a farm.
- After completing this course you should be able to:
- Understand Provisioning Services architecture and communication
- How to install and configure a Provisioning Services farm
- How to deploy Provisioning Services target devices for use with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Delivery Agents
- How to manage a Provisioning Services farm, vDisks, and target devices
Built for experienced IT Professionals working with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops who need to plan for, implement, or manage a Provisioning Services environment. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects.
- Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Strong foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7. Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course: CWS-215 – Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud.