CWS-415 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Assessment, Design and Advanced Configuration is advanced 5-day training course teaches the design principles for creating a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops virtualization solution. During this class, you will also learn how to assess existing environments, explore different scenarios, and make design decisions based on business requirements.
- After completion of this course; you will learn following:-
- Methodology & Assessment
- User Layer
- Access Layer
- Resource Layer – Images
- Resource Layer – Applications and Personalization
- Control Layer
- Hardware/Compute Layer
- Maintaining an App Layering Environment
- Disaster Recovery
- Extensive experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 as well as experience with Citrix Gateway and supporting infrastructure.
- Attendance of CXD-310 or CWS-315 is recommended.