In this course you will learn to deploy and manage your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops apps and desktops in Microsoft Azure. Gain the skills to plan your machine catalog and virtual machine design based in Microsoft’s public cloud and get hands-on practice deploying those machines using Machine Creation Services.
- After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare the Azure environment for secure integration with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Deploy and manage Virtual Delivery Agent machines in Microsoft Azure using Machine Creation Services
- Integrate Citrix Cloud and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Design Machine Catalogs and virtual machines on Microsoft Azure Resource Manager
- Provide remote access with Citrix StoreFront and Citrix Gateway on Microsoft Azure.
This course is built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects designing or deploying Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops workloads on Microsoft Azure.
- Experience deploying and managing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in on-premises environment.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform including:
- Virtual machine management
- Azure Resource Manager portals