In this Citrix course you will learn how to move from an on-premises environment into Citrix Cloud and learn to deploy resource locations onto Microsoft Azure. Learn the architecture, communications, and management of Citrix Cloud and the XenApp and XenDesktop Service and then migrate existing infrastructure and settings into Citrix Cloud.
- After completing this course you should be able to:
- Understand the differences between XenApp and XenDesktop on-premises and the XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- How to install, configure, and manage Citrix Cloud Connectors
- Deploy and manage Virtual Delivery Agent machines to on-premises resource locations as well as in Microsoft Azure using MCS
- Integrate Citrix Cloud and XenApp/XenDesktop with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Provide remote access with Citrix StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway on Microsoft Azure
Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x in an on-premises environment moving to the Citrix Cloud and deploying their XenApp and XenDesktop workloads on Microsoft Azure.
- Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Experience deploying and managing XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x in on-premises environment.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform including: Virtual machine management, Networking, Storage, Azure Resource Manager portals
- Recommended prerequisites:
- CWS-215 – Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud + Exam