Learn to plan, create, maintain, and support your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service deployment using Amazon Web Services-based resource locations. Gain the skills needed to prepare your AWS environment for resource location virtual machines, and provision VDAs in AWS using Machine Creation Services in Citrix Cloud.
- Prepare the AWS environment for secure integration with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
- Deploy and manage Virtual Delivery Agent machines in AWS using Machine Creation Services
- Integrate Citrix Cloud and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops with AWS Active Directory Service
- Design Machine Catalogs and virtual machines on AWS
- Provide remote access with Citrix Workspace, Citrix StoreFront, and Citrix Gateway on AWS
Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects designing or deploying Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops workloads on Amazon Web Services.
- Experience deploying and managing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in on-premises environment.
- Basic knowledge of the Amazon Web Services platform including:
- – Virtual Machines
- – Networking
- – Storage