Build a new skill set around Citrix XenServer 7.x focusing on the 7.1 Long Term Services Release, which delivers optimized server virtualization for all datacenter workloads. In this five-day course, you’ll learn how to install, manage, secure, size and troubleshoot an enterprise XenServer implementation. The course will walk you through configuration and administration of the environment, from architecture and virtual machines to resource pools, storage and networking.
- After completing this course you should be able to:
- Understand XenServer architecture, features, and leading practices
- Configure and manage virtual machines
- Install, configure, and manage XenServer and the XenServer environment
- Configure Resource Pools and high availability in the XenServer environment
- Configure network, storage, and security for XenServer
- Troubleshoot the XenServer environment
IT Professionals who need to design, deploy, manage, and support Citrix XenServer.
- Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Little or no previous experience with XenServer is required.