ISO/IEC 20000 is a Service Management System (SMS) standard. It specifies requirements for the
service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS.
The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfill agreed
This certification provides the necessary knowledge to perform effective ITMS audits and includes
conferences, debates, role-play, individual and group exercises so you can begin to understand the
ISO 20000 Auditor standard.
- Learn the overview of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Identify the schemes available for certification
- Understand the principles of IT Service
- Adopt the requirements of an effective ISO
- Understand the requirements of pre-audits,
formal certification and surveillance audits.
• People interested in controlling the
effectiveness of IT management systems
implementations and those who want to be
ISO/IEC 20000 auditors
• This course will prepare you with the
knowledge required to perform audits against
ISO 20000, and successfully complete a
multiple-choice exam. You will be awarded the
ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor Certificate after you
pass the exam
There are no formal prerequisites for this