This training provides delegates with a good understanding of Quality Management, within the context of ISO/IEC 20000, the International Standard for IT Service Management more commonly known as ISO20000.
This accredited course also prepares delegates for the industry recognised EXIN ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Certificate.
- To provide an understanding of the principles of Service Quality Management.
- To give knowledge of the basic concepts of ISO20000 and the quality specification for IT Service Management.
- To prepare delegates for EXIN ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Certificate.
- The course is aimed at a wide audience of IT Service Management staff of IT Service Providers, internal or external, with an interest in Service Quality Management and ISO20000.
- The combination of this and the ITIL® Foundation qualifications will provide a firm basis for professionals working in an ISO20000 certified organisation.
- This course is not appropriate for auditors requiring education and qualification in order to conduct accredited external ISO20000 Audits in accordance with the itSMF Certification process and criteria.
There are no pre-requisites for this course as such.