The objective of this course is to provide delegates with the necessary skills and tools to implement a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) that meets the certification requirements of ISO 22301:2012.
The course will prepare delegates for the ISO 22301 Lead Implementer Certificate and provide delegates with useful tools and a reference framework for implementation.
- What will I learn?
- Learn the tools and techniques to lead a team in the implementation of an effective BCMS
- Determine which operations are critical and how to protect these ahead of disruption
- Learn the requirements of a business continuity management system (including Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity Plans)
- Identify business continuity roles, policies, objectives and processes specific to your organization
- What are the benefits?
- Understand how to lead your team in a successful implementation of ISO 22301:2012
- Learn the best practice techniques contained in ISO 22301:2012
- Demonstrate you understand the stages of implementation
- Receive a Lead Implementer qualification
Anyone who is looking to lead the implementation of a BCMS that will either align with the management framework or certify to the requirements of ISO 22301:2012