This certification is about business continuity and the requirements of ISO 22301 – the most popular standard in the world that addresses the topic of business continuity.
The outline follows the structure of ISO 22301 standard covering the following requirements: Context of the organization, leadership, planning, support, operation, performance evaluation and improvement. The continuity of the business is not limited to the information systems, it goes further, taking into account the integrity of the people who work in the company, since they feed the information systems and therefore the main asset.
– Comprehend the principles, concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2018.
– Identify how to develop a BCMS.
– Develop skills and ability to conduct audits.
– Those who need to know what ISO 22301 is all about and how to execute and report an audit compliance with ISO 22301:2012.
The course work involves lectures, discussions, role-play, individual and group exercises to get you started with understanding the ISO 22301 standard. After passing the ISO 22301 Auditor exam, you will have the knowledge required to perform effective BCMS audits.
- No specific prior knowledge required.
- Familiarity with management systems is helpful.
- General knowledge on business continuity and disaster recovery is helpful.