WITH THE KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER COURSE YOU WILL BECOME A PROFESSIONAL IN THE DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT OF KEY ACCOUNTS.
Attendees will be able to acquire the necessary skills to analyze the potential of their client portfolios, the management of their key accounts and the preparation of account plans and their control systems.
The KAM must be a professional who has a deep understanding of their clients’ business model, a position within the commercial structure that develops concrete strategies and action plans, and who is capable of orchestrating their organization to provide the service and expectation promised to your key accounts.
- Manage and strategically direct projects. Know the main process and the necessary skills and competencies.
- Distinguish and know the different areas of knowledge that are developed in project management.
- Delve into the different functions of the Key Account Manager (KAM)
- Know the management models and deal with the information, the business, the relationships and the team of a project.
- Develop the role of the Customer Relationship Manager in the company and the strategy to use.
- Study the customer experience and the benefits of implementing a CRM strategy for the customer.
The KAM Course is aimed at all professionals in the field of economics who want to review, optimize or learn useful methods for project management. In addition, it is aimed at anyone interested in learning this useful methodology and/or starting their own business to become an expert in the sector.