Lean Startup Certified Associate – LSCA method takes its name from the Lean manufacturing revolution that TaiichiOhno and Shigeo Shingo developed at Toyota. Lean thinking radically alters the way supply chains and production systems are organized. Among its principles are the design of workers’ knowledge and creativity, the reduction of batch dimensions, just-in-time production, and inventory control, and the “acceleration of cycle time”.
• You will learn how to validate a business model and increase the chances of success.
• You will master Lean Startup in practice for its implementation.
• You will know the Lean Startup cycle: Design, measure and learn.
• You will apply what you have learned in dynamics and practical cases.
• You will analyze case studies of companies that successfully applied Lean Startup.
• You will develop testable, measurable and actionable hypotheses.
• People who have a business idea and are interested in validating and developing it through a Startup.
• Professionals who want to update their knowledge and are interested in the world of Startups and new technologies.
• Consultants and independent service providers.
• Intra-entrepreneurs looking for an agile framework that works effectively in the materialization of their disruptive ideas.
• Entrepreneurs who are at the head of a business and want to promote it or rethink their model.
• Project managers who want to develop intrapreneurships.
- The following prerequisites are not specific for entry to the examination however are highly recommended for those who intend to take the LSCA:
- Successful completion of Learn Startup Certified Associate – LSCA training. You can find a list of our accredited training organizations at Our Partners