This certification is about business continuity and the requirements of ISO 22301 – the most popular
standard in the world that addresses the topic of business continuity.
The outline follows the structure of ISO 22301 standard covering the following requirements: Context
of the organization, leadership, planning, support, operation, performance evaluation and improvement.
The continuity of the business is not limited to the information systems, it goes further, taking into
account the integrity of the people who work in the company, since they feed the information systems
and therefore the main asset.
- Comprehend the principles, concepts and
requirements of ISO 22301:2019.
- Identify how to develop a BCMS.
- Develop skills and ability to conduct audits.
Those who need to know what ISO 22301 is all
about and how to execute and report an audit
compliance with ISO 22301:2019.
● No specific prior knowledge required.
● Familiarity with management systems is
● General knowledge of business continuity and
disaster recovery is helpful.